HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
WHAT IS ‘AIR BONSAI’?
Bonsai – literally translated, means ‘planted in a container’. ‘Air Bonsai’ means levitating container with a plant inside it.
HOW DOES IT MADE?
Air Bonsai is made up of two parts – an ‘energy base’ and the pot with flower or plant arrangement called ‘star’ which floats a few centimeters above the base. The ‘stars’ can be a spongy balls of moss that measure 6 cm across or a container with a plant inside it.
The base can be porcelain, solid bamboo wood, stoneware, etc.
FIND OUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
The ‘energy base’ that conducts magnetic energy makes the plant float.
These balls contain magnets that weigh around 250 grams, while the base contains magnets and a rotating mechanism and is connected to the mains by an AC adapter.
Air Bonsai fuses the Art of Bonsai and the creative application of levitation technology. The product reflects both traditional aesthetics and modern design.
SAMPLE AIR BONSAI SIZE & WEIGHT
- base: diameter 13.5 cm x height 2.3 cm x 15.5 cm; 0.1 kg weight
- pot: 8 cm x 3.5 cm; 0.358 kg weight;
- floating height 1 – 3 cm;
- 360 degree rotating;
- the container will support a maximum weight of 0.2 kg.
HOW TO USE IT?
Safe use manual
- kept it away from child below 12 years old
- connect power, put the base on flat surface
- two hands hold the plant aiming the center of the base. Slowly put the plant down towards the base.
- when feel magnetic force pull or push the plant adjust the position properly to the center of the base.
- when feel the force disappears, keep the plant stable for 3-5 seconds. Then slowly loose hands until the plant stays by itself.
- when failed just repeat above steps with patience.
- if failed many times turn off the power let the base cool down. Then try it again.
- can ask other people for help to set up the plant if you really feel it difficult to do.
- remember, always take away the plant before turn off the power.
- when the plant container is stuck with the base hold the bottom of the container and pull it away by moving it in horizontal direction.
- turn of the power cable before watering the plant, if the water spilled on the base, please dry with a towel to wipe the base immediately and then connect to power.
HOW THE MECHANISM WORKS?
Real time Visitor right now